Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Glass Series

 This series is a spin off of the Study Series. It is told through Opal's view point. I absolutely LOVED this series! They were great books and I am sad that it is over! I love Opal in these books and I love all the twists with her love interests that happen. Spy Glass was my favorite book of the series.




Storm GlassStorm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I will admit, I was a little skeptical going into this book not sure how I would feel about it. I am so in love with Yelena and Valek that I thought it might taint my view on this series and that it wouldn't meet my expectations. However, I am just as attached to Opal as I was to Yelena. I can not wait to read the next book!




 Sea Glass (Glass, #2)Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love all the twists and turns through this book. It has been fun to see Leif in a different light cause in the Study series, I did not like him. I have a love hate with this series! I love these books and can't read them fast enough, but I hate for them to end. Can't Wait to read the next one!




 Spy Glass (Glass, #3)Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! This was my favorite book of the series! I loved the book and was totally satisfied with the way that it ended! Just like the Study Series I am very sad that it is over, but I can not wait to read the new series that Maria Snyder is working on! Seriously go read the study series and the Glass series! I will be adding these books to my personal library sometime soon!


1 comment:

  1. I love your book recommendations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...